... for installing a doggy door!!!


Ever since we installed it, she stands in the door, holding it open. And while I don't mind right now while the weather is cool, it wasn't so *cool* when she did it in the dead heat of Summer.
I know I posted a few weeks ago about Lauren had found her belly. She still will suddenly realize it's there, and play with it. She lifts her shirt up and pats it. Then puts her shirt back down. It's incredibly cute and so innocent like. Just the feeling of finding something new.


I have another photo shoot tomorrow. It's a one year old boy. And I plan to get Lauren's pictures taken too. I received permission to post a picture from my shoot the other night. This was the large family I did Saturday evening. This little boy is 4 I believe, and full of personality:

Well, I'm off to bed. Two benedryls and I'm down for the count. Have a great night everyone!



Ever since we installed it, she stands in the door, holding it open. And while I don't mind right now while the weather is cool, it wasn't so *cool* when she did it in the dead heat of Summer.
I know I posted a few weeks ago about Lauren had found her belly. She still will suddenly realize it's there, and play with it. She lifts her shirt up and pats it. Then puts her shirt back down. It's incredibly cute and so innocent like. Just the feeling of finding something new.


I have another photo shoot tomorrow. It's a one year old boy. And I plan to get Lauren's pictures taken too. I received permission to post a picture from my shoot the other night. This was the large family I did Saturday evening. This little boy is 4 I believe, and full of personality:

Well, I'm off to bed. Two benedryls and I'm down for the count. Have a great night everyone!



3 comments:
Good photo! He's cute. grandma
I'm laughing at the doggie door. Silly puppy.
Looks like a gorgeous picture; can't wait to see how the pics of your little sweetie turn out.
your dog is so funny! i can see how it could be a problem, but it sure made for a cute photo!
Post a Comment