So here it is, 3:00 a.m. and I'm still up. It's technically Sunday, so I'm going ahead with the post a day... I managed to work on the envelope stuff, and I'm much more pleased now. But I have to stop cutting with the machine, it's loud and Levi fell asleep a few minutes ago. I am so much more pleased with the way these turned out. I have to give a shout out to my friend Adrienne and her music player, it was great inspiration!





{Edited to add: I realize not everyone knows what RAK stands for... in the scrapbooking world, when someone has extras or made something, and they just want to pass it along to someone else, it's called a RAK or 'Random Act of Kindess'... basically just because}
So to make my blog more appealing (to some anyways) I am offering a set of what you see here to one lucky winner. I only needed three sets, but I made four. So somebody will get a cute set to decorate a card or their scrapbook pages. How do you win you ask? I'll leave the contest open until Wednesday and all you have to do if you are interested is post a comment on this post... just type "Happy Boo To You Too!"
So to make my blog more appealing (to some anyways) I am offering a set of what you see here to one lucky winner. I only needed three sets, but I made four. So somebody will get a cute set to decorate a card or their scrapbook pages. How do you win you ask? I'll leave the contest open until Wednesday and all you have to do if you are interested is post a comment on this post... just type "Happy Boo To You Too!"
Check back Thursday and I'll have the winner announced! EVERYONE (including you Grandma) is welcome to join in. I am so proud of my work, I want to share it with someone! I'll let Lauren draw the name... And make sure you check back, I'll be giving away other things this month too!
Well, I really should be in bed right now, but I just can't seem to get there.
I have to share one 'Lauren' thing. Last night I set her booster seat down from the table so I could clean. When I took the trash out, I heard her cry and then it got quiet. I stopped to pour a little water to the mum by the front door, and I could tell she was messing around the front door. When I came to the front door to open it, to my surprise I was greeted by Lauren... standing on her booster seat, looking out at me. She figured she couldn't see me, so she dragged her seat to the door to get a better view. Now tell me that ain't smart for 12 months?
Okay, short and sweet for now, I'll add more later...


4 comments:
Glad you like the music. (I assume you were talking about me, or is there another Adrienne you know?...) There's a lot more I'd like to add, but the available songs can sometimes be limited.
That is very smart!! Wow! Luke will try to climb onto something to reach further across the table, but has yet to go find something to stand on, bring it over, then use it to stand on. Yeah, she's brilliant. :o)
Very cute halloween stuff! And very cute idea about having Lauren draw the winner. I don't really do halloween much though, so save my "entry" for someone else. I sure hope you'll have something like this again.
Hi Shanna,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed your's too. Especially about cooking dinner. I'll have to leave you a comment there.
Very cute halloween decorations too.
Carol
sb.com
HI Shannon thanks for stopping by my blog! These are so cute and sweet of you to RAK them!
I think they are really cute but I know they will end up in the "I am going to finish this scrapbook someday" box. Maybe we should have a scrapbook party once a month or so and you can teach me the trade. Stefanie
Post a Comment