I don't have a whole lot to post today, It's been a rough one:
First, thank you to all the ladies who replied to the dinner question... It neat to see how others do daily things. I forgot to mention that my husband does not eat casseroles. I wish he did, dinner would be easier. But for us it's a meat, generally a potato, and a couple of other side dishes.
So I left for about 20 minutes Thursday night, and in that time, someone left a bag full of blocks on our doorstep for Lauren. I have yet to figure out who 'dun-it'. But to whoever it was, I thank you. She has LOVED them! And I had been looking for some of those for a photography shoot. We have some larger ones, but these are the perfect size.


I'm also adding some pictures from yesterday while she played with a box. I may have mentioned this before, but one of Lauren's cute 'new' things is that she puts anything around her neck. If it's long, and it reminds her of a necklace, she drapes it around her neck. In fact as I type now, she has her pearls back out playing with them. She also drapes my belts around her neck... It's so cute and girly!


I have spent the day working on my Wishblade. For some reason the driver got corrupted, and I spent half a day uninstalling the programs and reinstalling them. Finally I realized, when I was getting nowhere, the I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver. A couple of clicks and voila! I was back in business. I joined a scrapbook swap where you fill an envelope with Halloween themed scrapbook stuff. I'm making cute things for people to put on their pages. So far, this is what I have accomplished... I have more to make.

I don't think I like Frankenstein's mouth... I'm gonna look into changing that tonight.
Well, I'm wrapping up for this post. I will have a post tomorrow after church sometime.
Shannon
First, thank you to all the ladies who replied to the dinner question... It neat to see how others do daily things. I forgot to mention that my husband does not eat casseroles. I wish he did, dinner would be easier. But for us it's a meat, generally a potato, and a couple of other side dishes.
So I left for about 20 minutes Thursday night, and in that time, someone left a bag full of blocks on our doorstep for Lauren. I have yet to figure out who 'dun-it'. But to whoever it was, I thank you. She has LOVED them! And I had been looking for some of those for a photography shoot. We have some larger ones, but these are the perfect size.


I'm also adding some pictures from yesterday while she played with a box. I may have mentioned this before, but one of Lauren's cute 'new' things is that she puts anything around her neck. If it's long, and it reminds her of a necklace, she drapes it around her neck. In fact as I type now, she has her pearls back out playing with them. She also drapes my belts around her neck... It's so cute and girly!


I have spent the day working on my Wishblade. For some reason the driver got corrupted, and I spent half a day uninstalling the programs and reinstalling them. Finally I realized, when I was getting nowhere, the I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver. A couple of clicks and voila! I was back in business. I joined a scrapbook swap where you fill an envelope with Halloween themed scrapbook stuff. I'm making cute things for people to put on their pages. So far, this is what I have accomplished... I have more to make.

I don't think I like Frankenstein's mouth... I'm gonna look into changing that tonight.
Well, I'm wrapping up for this post. I will have a post tomorrow after church sometime.
Shannon


1 comment:
She sure looks good in ruby velvet and pearls - think what she'll be when she's 18! grandma
Post a Comment