Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Update....

Lauren and I are sitting in the hotel right now... just relaxing and watching CMT. Oh, and she's eating cheese-its. We went for a short swim in the indoor pool this morning, but it was colder than I had expected it to be. Since then we took a swim in the warm tub and a much needed nap. Lauren stayed in her first hotel last night, and she was not happy about it. We sat in the bathroom until almost 2 a.m. rocking and singing until she finally started drifting off. Anyways, I can't attach any pictures, and I don't have any to post right now anyways (the camera is int he trunk).

I'll post later.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ooooh, sorry about the rough night. I've almost gone overnight a couple of places and have always been worried about how he would be. We have yet to brave it!

Anonymous said...

It will get better, I promise. One of these days, Lauren will say goodnight and go to sleep, regardless of where she is. grandma