I think I left my comment on the wrong post. Anyway, rainy weather is a good time to reflect on the past, as you, a scrapbooker, do often. Its also a good time to consider the future, also a scrapper's interest. For who do we scrap? Those in the future. And what do we scrap? The past. That's what we are - channelers!
Oohhh, I love that picture! It's a good thing that the blanket "went with" the saddle and such with all the brown tones. :o) Wanna come up to Washington State and take my babe's pics?
3 comments:
I think I left my comment on the wrong post. Anyway, rainy weather is a good time to reflect on the past, as you, a scrapbooker, do often. Its also a good time to consider the future, also a scrapper's interest. For who do we scrap? Those in the future. And what do we scrap? The past. That's what we are - channelers!
Oohhh, I love that picture! It's a good thing that the blanket "went with" the saddle and such with all the brown tones. :o) Wanna come up to Washington State and take my babe's pics?
the photo is too cute! the blanket idea is very good!
thanks for stopping by my blog and saying 'hi!'
another p.dub fan. lol.
Post a Comment