Okay, for starters, and I'm so glad she challenged me... it made me look back. Adrienne posted a blog challenge to post the 4th picture of the 4th file on your computer. BUT, with a catch, I started with my 2008 folder. Let me explain. ALL of my pictures are separate from all other files on my computer. My pictures are sorted by year, month, and day. Let me show you:

So, with that said, I started with 2008:
This was Lauren all wrapped up in a towel after her bath on January 7, 2008... look at those pretty blue eyes.Then, I thought how fun would it be to do 2007:

This was taken February 26, 2007 at the home of grandma and grandpa. Levi and I were woken up to the phone around 6:15 a.m. that morning. Rusty on the other end was yelling that his grandma and grandpa's house was on fire. Luckily it was just the garage. That was also the day I took the Greer County Livestock show pictures. I was two months pregnant too.
I was going to show you a picture from 2006 and 2005, but I realized that I hadn't transferred them from the recovered hard drive. And when I went to do so, the hard drive is missing. I believe it's just a loose cable. We'll see... Oh! And so I challene you to post the fourth picture from the fourth file on your computer. Let me know if you post one, I'll look!
So yesterday after Terra's shower, we stopped by grandma's house. Levi's sister and newest niece were there. Lauren was not sure about Grandma holding that baby and giving it all of her attention. Finally she gave up and moved on to Delaney's car seat.

At first we couldn't figure out why she was cooing and loving on the car seat.

The we realized she had put one of Levi's old wrestling guys in there and was 'babying' him.



She had a blast playing with him. In and out. In and out. She knew that the car seat was for somebody to sit in it. I was surprised that she didn't try to sit in it herself.
So I have yet to get it on video or pictures; but Lauren's newest learning is to shake her finger back at me and 'yell' when I am getting on to her. She knows not to throw her food or her sippy cup on the floor when she is done. But for some reason she insists on doing this. Now I have gotten to where I give her a stern warning and a finger shake. Apparently she isn't too worried because she will point her finger back at me and jabber loudly at me. Sometimes she stops herself from throwing it, and sometimes she doesn't. *sighs* and so the battle begins!
Well, not much else to post right now. I have a lot that I want to back-date to, but it may not happen until tomorrow. Well i'm off to drink my hot chocolate and clean the house while Lauren is napping.
Talk to you soon!
Shannon


1 comment:
Lauren wanted Delaney's car seat, our dog Windy wanted the car seat, but the big time wrestler was the one got the cuddling and the sweet talk. I think she likes the wrestlers because they are made of an extremely heavy material - all her toys are lightweight plastic. She's like someone else I know - she appreciates working hard, and consistantly picks the most difficult object or plaything. I think she's in training. grandma
Post a Comment