Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Love you too!!!

I completely forgot to post this video from about a month and a half ago!



I swear she says "I love you too" when I say I love you... even grandma has heard it.

So I think everyone is liking seeing some of my shoots on here. I can't believe the blog is changing so much. It used to be ALL about Lauren, but now I find it's my outlet as well. I enjoy sharing with people. I really do! And I enjoy looking at other's blogs. It's like getting a glimpse into their lives. So as I am working on Amanda's pictures, I thought I would share another one with you... only it's got a lesson behind it.

My friend Monica is the QUEEN of Photoshop, I only thought I was. And she showed me an amazing way to make my photos even better! Here is an example.



The first is originally how my photos would have been processed. Then the second is how Monica showed me. See the difference. The second is even more vibrant! That's part of photography. Always learning. And I am definitely a person who strives to learn more.

So today, Monica gets the kuddos!!! She is an amazing person! I'm so glad I met her 4 years ago, because our relationship has blossomed. We send each other Christmas cards, baby gifts, we share digital scrapbook stuff, music, and more. I could only imagine how much sweeter life would be if she was closer in distance.

Today's shoot is canceled. A storm came in this morning, and it turned off cold and EXTREMELY windy! So we are re-set for Friday afternoon at 4. I'm really excited, because it's a little boy who is turning 1. And I never got Lauren's 1 year pictures officially done. Then I ran across an awesome prop idea the other, and now I am chomping at the bit to do them both! So be expecting some awesome pictures of miss Lauren coming soon!

Well, I suppose that's it for today. My house smells like beans, yum. Lauren is napping, and I am curled up in my big pink robe. I have church tonight, so I gotta get a shower in a bit. I hope everyone is doing great! See you all tomorrow, another video in tow and some more shoot pictures.

okay, I'll share one more:



(in case you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of the dark vignette style that is popular right now)



2 comments:

Shannon said...

I like the dark vignette style too , looks so cool! You are such an inpiration Shannon! I have love of photography too but I havent been able to invest in a DSLR camera yet, I really do enjoy looking at your photos TFS

Angela V. said...

how sweet to catch that moment on tape! that photo of the little boy is darling!