Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 13 months Lauren!!!

GASP! I almost forgot today's post! Can you believe that? I didn't forget it so much as I forgot to post it! So here you go... Today was Lauren's 13 months, and it was a crazy day! She got 5 shots at the dr. office today. Her 12 month check up had to be postponed because of her RSV. So we had to do it today. While in the Dr. office I took a few pictures before the fun started:






Well, this is it for today. I shall return later with more posts. Have a great night!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She barely cried when she got the shots. and was already happy when she came out of the inner sanctum. I was listening - my mother-inlaw always took my daughter in so I wouldn't have to see her hurt. You know, shannon, I think I've told you before - any time in my life that I needed help, someone in my network of women relatives, friends, or neighbors, was there for me. I have been blessed. grandma