2:00 p.m. Blog RAK giveaway update... I looked back on my original post, not very clear as to a stopping time, and I could have swore I put Wednesday in there. Anyways, two people besides my number one fan commented. So I'm giving them both a blog template... I'll be contacting you both! Grandma, if you had a blog you know I would make one or a million for you!
I love the blog world...
It's my 'work' from home. The place I go to get some adult interaction, only the conversations (read- the comments) are obviously one-sided, with the exception of a few exchanges... *sighs* I think I need to go back to work. To feel needed again from somebody besides my daughter and husband. I thrive off that. The 'can you get this done for me today?' need. Sure, my husband asks me to do things, but I don't get the same feeling as I do from the career world.
Want some more pictures?
Just a few, okay several, pictures from last night. Right before bed time, I caught her standing up in her rocking chair trying to get the lamp!!!

Then she thought it was funny!



Earlier today, while cleaning the bathroom, she found bubba's old toothbrush and has played with it all day! She loves the spinning!


Yes, she brushed the bears 'teeth' and then gave him kisses... ahhhh! minty fresh!

Then I needed to give the bear kisses, hence the 'offering'...

And finally bed time, which she woke up three times since first going down. But just thinking of her sweetness makes my chest swell...

And finally, one from breakfast this morning... they were playing with her feet...

Well, we are off to town for necessities... toilet paper, soap, coffee, you know the important things! Might even stop to eat with daddy if he's not too busy.
Don't forget the blog template RAK... if you are interested, just leave a comment. Have a great day!
Shannon
I love the blog world...
It's my 'work' from home. The place I go to get some adult interaction, only the conversations (read- the comments) are obviously one-sided, with the exception of a few exchanges... *sighs* I think I need to go back to work. To feel needed again from somebody besides my daughter and husband. I thrive off that. The 'can you get this done for me today?' need. Sure, my husband asks me to do things, but I don't get the same feeling as I do from the career world.
Want some more pictures?
Just a few, okay several, pictures from last night. Right before bed time, I caught her standing up in her rocking chair trying to get the lamp!!!

Then she thought it was funny!



Earlier today, while cleaning the bathroom, she found bubba's old toothbrush and has played with it all day! She loves the spinning!


Yes, she brushed the bears 'teeth' and then gave him kisses... ahhhh! minty fresh!

Then I needed to give the bear kisses, hence the 'offering'...

And finally bed time, which she woke up three times since first going down. But just thinking of her sweetness makes my chest swell...

And finally, one from breakfast this morning... they were playing with her feet...

Well, we are off to town for necessities... toilet paper, soap, coffee, you know the important things! Might even stop to eat with daddy if he's not too busy.
Don't forget the blog template RAK... if you are interested, just leave a comment. Have a great day!
Shannon


4 comments:
Shannon, I love the picture of your friends baby. I can not wait to see more.
Lauren, Good girl for brushing your teeth and helping teddy brush his teeth.
she's such a cutie!! :)
-sarah
Lauren looks just like you!!
OH MY GOODNESS YAY!
I'm so excited! Let's be in touch!
:D
p.s. your photographs are awesome! Wish you were local, we are looking for a photographer for our wedding!!!
Post a Comment