Right now, as I type this is what is sitting in my driveway, and sadly I have to return it in a few hours!!!!

I took my car to the shop yesterday, and so this is my 'loaner'. Only I requested this one because darling hubby told me too. I should have known better because now I'm drooling over it and I know I can't keep it... but I keep reminding myself, it won't be long and the other two will be paid for- then double up on the house payments to get it paid off- then I can have one. I wish I would have told our salesman to just give me the ugliest car he had on the lot.
This morning, Lauren found my house keys in her diaper bag, and before I knew what she was doing, right over to the door she went and attempted to use them. I can't believe how much she observes us and mocks our actions. The other day, I was surprised when she walked over to me with my hair brush and started brushing my hair. She knew exactly what it was used for.



Today I have to take the truck back and get my car. So I'm not staying on her long because I still have a shower to take and to get dressed. Here are a few pictures from yesterday's trip to OKC.

Just me goofing off!


Have a great day! Oh yeah! Today is the last day for siging up to win those Halloween Decos... So far I have only two entries, or so I hope they are entries, because if not, I guess I'll keep them for myself.

I took my car to the shop yesterday, and so this is my 'loaner'. Only I requested this one because darling hubby told me too. I should have known better because now I'm drooling over it and I know I can't keep it... but I keep reminding myself, it won't be long and the other two will be paid for- then double up on the house payments to get it paid off- then I can have one. I wish I would have told our salesman to just give me the ugliest car he had on the lot.
This morning, Lauren found my house keys in her diaper bag, and before I knew what she was doing, right over to the door she went and attempted to use them. I can't believe how much she observes us and mocks our actions. The other day, I was surprised when she walked over to me with my hair brush and started brushing my hair. She knew exactly what it was used for.



Today I have to take the truck back and get my car. So I'm not staying on her long because I still have a shower to take and to get dressed. Here are a few pictures from yesterday's trip to OKC.

Just me goofing off!


Have a great day! Oh yeah! Today is the last day for siging up to win those Halloween Decos... So far I have only two entries, or so I hope they are entries, because if not, I guess I'll keep them for myself.


1 comment:
Pictures are good as always. Now tell them about the cute little loaner you brought home today! Grandma
Post a Comment