And I'm not talking about my daughter! hahaha! Although we all know she is! Grandma mentioned that I should share what inhabits my driveway this morning:

So, yes, as you can tell, my car is still not fixed. They didn't expect to have trouble bleeding out the air. And I didn't want to have to suffer another day with that beautiful gorgeous truck. Not to mention put more gas into it. So they sent me home with this 2006 Pontiac G6. Now, here's the neat part. It actually gave me an even bigger appreciation for my Impala. It's quite a bit smaller than my car on the inside, and gets the same average MPG. So even though it's cute, and I loooooove the sunroof, I'm anxious to get my baby back.
I'm not really sure what this look was, but I snapped it while we were still in that big 'ol pick up!

While waiting in Weatherford yesterday to see if they would get the car done or not, I took Lauren to their big park there. She actually threw a fit when it came time to leave. She wanted to stay!



This morning I am off to take some pictures of a new baby boy. I will most likely post a couple of pictures tomorrow to give you a glimpse.
And the winner of the Halloween Decos, is:
Michelle!!! from Michelle's Just a thought!
Let me have your address and I will send them to you right away! And there will be more giveaways to come, so be looking for them!
Shannon

So, yes, as you can tell, my car is still not fixed. They didn't expect to have trouble bleeding out the air. And I didn't want to have to suffer another day with that beautiful gorgeous truck. Not to mention put more gas into it. So they sent me home with this 2006 Pontiac G6. Now, here's the neat part. It actually gave me an even bigger appreciation for my Impala. It's quite a bit smaller than my car on the inside, and gets the same average MPG. So even though it's cute, and I loooooove the sunroof, I'm anxious to get my baby back.
I'm not really sure what this look was, but I snapped it while we were still in that big 'ol pick up!

While waiting in Weatherford yesterday to see if they would get the car done or not, I took Lauren to their big park there. She actually threw a fit when it came time to leave. She wanted to stay!



This morning I am off to take some pictures of a new baby boy. I will most likely post a couple of pictures tomorrow to give you a glimpse.
And the winner of the Halloween Decos, is:
Michelle!!! from Michelle's Just a thought!
Let me have your address and I will send them to you right away! And there will be more giveaways to come, so be looking for them!
Shannon


4 comments:
What a gorgeous little girl. Hope you get your car back soon.
Grandma was here!
Your daughter is such a cutie! :)
...don't laugh but i haven't been to your blog because i lost the address and tried for an hour last night to find it!!!!!!! LOL So i was glad to see you had posted on my blog last night!!
Thank you for the halloween decorations!! How cool :)
Lauren is a cutie pie! LOVE the pics of her at the playground!
Michelle.
Post a Comment