
Don't worry, I wasn't actually speeding this fast. When I took this picture, I was gallivanting around 65 mph. This is my lovely car, broke again. It's ok, it's only another $300 or so to repair that we don't have to just let go... but then again, these days, who does? I have a feeling things are gonna get even more tough in the next year.
One good thing on our trip home that we saw:

I didn't take the picture, because I was driving in OKC, but I found it on flickr from someone in OKC. I was really disappointed in our trip yesterday. I forgot how rude people are in the city. And who in the heck shuts down their western stores at 6 p.m. on a Saturday night? We love going to the stockyards, but that was ridiculous. Only Langston's was open and we couldn't find any boots for Hunter. We also couldn't find any at Shepler's. Tener's better be glad because we were getting pretty perturbed. NOTE to all western stores, get a better selection in boys size 4-6 boots!!! Seems like anymore only Cavendars at Amarillo has the best selection.
This is THE ONLY picture from yesterday besides the speedometer. The trip was fun, but not relaxing, and I just didn't take any pictures. Can you believe that?

Well today was yet another busy day! We started off by visiting Grannie Nadine in the hospital again. Then we had Terra's baby shower, which she made a great haul! (I knew she would!) She had amazing hostesses and it was all so nice. Here are a few pics from the shower:

Yes, she had just got done getting 'sugars' from the dog, hence the licking of the lips...




I was hoping for rest tomorrow, and I may get it, but judging by the house and the fact that I am sitting on the computer and not up cleaning, I will mostly likely not get that rest.
I will post more tomorrow, and I'm sorry that this post is coming to you so late!
Shannon


1 comment:
Cute picture with Terra! Lauren is getting tired, too, from all the upsets of the past few days. You know, we all have our little routines and when they are interrupted, we adults know how to cope, but a child Lauren's age only knows something's not right. by the way, as adults we also have the right to a warm blanket snuggle on a chilly day. Like today (Monday). grandma
Post a Comment