We have our first football game to go to tonight. Hunter has his third flag-football game today, and this will be the first one we will get to make. I will most definitely take some pictures and post as soon as possible.


She was very content holding her daddy's thumb and listening to him talk... getting some sugars from mommy


Falling asleep in big brother's arms, he's quite proud of her; and being 'watched'...
I hope to get to Wal-mart this week and get some pictures taken. Just so I have some other pictures than what I can take. Now would be a fantastic time to have a studio of my own. I just want some classic black backdrop/white diaper pictures.
Hope everyone is doing great this week!
Shannon




2 comments:
Such sweet photos! I am glad that you are all doing well!
LOVE those photos!!! Especially the one of Dixie. such a protector!
Post a Comment