Friday, October 12, 2007

Just an update....

I can't believe that three weeks have now come and gone! Three whole weeks, and the funniest part? It seems like she's been with us an eternity. I mean our lives don't feel like they were anything different than before three weeks ago... We now have had several good nights of sleep. But our dr. appointment trip was horrible yesterday. She was so fussy, and I don't know what I would have done without DeLeta riding with me. She was so helpful.

So we are still dealing with reflux, and some gassy issues. She cried one of her good cries, and the dr. noticed that she would reflux up as she cried. I just hated to hear her cry, so I try anything so that she won't scream like that... now all the more reason not to let her.

Here is her hospital picture. I know the lady took several shots, but this was the only one they posted. Not only are they relatively expensive, but I'm not that pleased with them. But it is my baby and so I plan to buy some 5x7's or something to have for her scrapbook. However we have an appointment for pictures tomorrow in Oklahoma City, so I am looking forward to that.

************************************************************************************************************************************


Otherwise, things are going good here, and starting to level off a bit. Here is a post partum pic of me, not quite three weeks, and I have to say I feel so good. I didn't realize how miserable I really was towards the end of my pregnancy. And no! I'm not sucking it in! hahaha!


We went out last tonight for Hunter's last football game. Grandma and Grandpa came and then Rusty (Levi's little brother, 20) rode with us. Afterwards we all went out to eat at Alfredo's Mexican Food place. They hand make their tortillas right there in the resturaunt. Unfortunately their food wasn't all that great... they didn't even have the tortilla soup that DeLeta and I ordered.



Here are a few random pics from Hunter's game. He did a great job. He scored two touchdowns and had two interceptions. He's just an all round good player of the game.


(click to enlarge)



4 comments:

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Shannon, you look fantastic!!!! And the baby is getting so big. I'm glad you are out and about and doing so well. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

And I didn't like the substitute food either! Tortilla soup is one of my favorites, and you hardly ever see it on a menu. Grandma

Monica said...

Girl you look GOOOOOOOD!!!! I'm so jealous! And yes you HAVE to buy the hospital photo.. it's the law! lol

Karidan Kaye said...

You look great!! I cant wait to look like that again!! heheh Other then that i am not sure anyone that is into scrapbooking or photography like us will ever been happy with the hospital pictures! we could all do a better job with a little sun in the delivery room right?? heheh