
Last night was sooooooooo much better. We slept for a couple of hours in the recliner. then we moved to the bed, and managed to only wake three times between midnight and 8 a.m. I know it's a no-no, but she sleeps so much better on her belly, between me and Levi, so I think we'll be ok. And she already has a very strong head, she turns from side to side on her own, and is good about not planting face first. So I feel comfortable with her sleeping like that.
Hey! desperate times call for desperate measures!
And I have to praise the handy invention of the boppy pillow! Right now, as I type miss Lauren is content, just finished eating and asleep in my lap, against my chest, arms free. It's wonderful!
Not much else to post today... I am in the process of trying to get a photo shoot for me and Lauren scheduled. And the other pictures and announcements will be in next week so I can get my thank you cards out. I know I'm cheap, I'm killing two birds with one stone, but if you realized how many thank you's I have to send out, you wouldn't blame me. I'm counting on having to spend at least $50-75 dollars in postage alone. So might as well make it worth it!
Oh, one more pic for the road... My ex-stepfather's, (Mark Gruver, and I mean this in a nice way, I have a point) stepmother, Deloris made Lauren this afghan. The picture does not do it justice. And my point? That even when you are technically no longer family, you still are... (does that make sense?) They still are, and always will be Grandpa Galen and D to me... Thanks so much D! It's beautiful!
(oh! just a side note; if some of the pics of Lauren seem to be reddish and brighter, its this new action I have in photoshop that makes the colors, especially red hues, really pop.)
Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll try to take some more pictures this weekend.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Shannon and Lauren


2 comments:
What a little cutie! So sweet! SOmetimes we as mommys have to do what we have to do so everyone functions! All of my kids sleep with me part of the time in the beginning, just so much easier when nursing!
that first photo is awesome!!! keep up the photos!
Post a Comment