Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Love...

So we made it to church, but before hand we stopped at grandma and grandpa's for some lovin's... Grandma snapped the two of me and her in the morning light of her front door. I'm so glad she took them. Then I caught a picture of Lauren and her 'papa'...

So today's sermon went along the lines of how I have been feeling lately. Our lay leader was our fill in for our pastor today, and he delivered a good lesson. What is our purpose in life? Not that I am questioning our purpose, but just how life is an amazing work period. How two things, not much bigger than the period that follows this sentence, can create a life so wonderful and beautiful as
the 8 lb. 11 oz. baby I hold in my hands...

A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above-
A handful of happiness,a heart full of love.

The mystery of life,so sacred and sweet-
The giver of joy so deep and complete.

Precious and priceless,so lovable, too-
The world's sweetest miracle,baby, is you.

She's definitely an attention hog, awake or asleep! I had a lot of compliments on her today and the yellow... apparantly she's made to wear the color yellow. I'm kinda partial to pink, but I can bear the yellow...



























Not a whole lot else to report... time for a bath and Sunday night TV time. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Love Us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again - I love taking pictures of those I love. grandma

Monica said...

that first photo is priceless!!!!! That should be on your wall!!!!

Anonymous said...

how cute! i love the one of you two! --Britt

Adrienne said...

Happy one month, Lauren! :o)