Lauren now weighs 9 lbs. and 4 ozs. Which means she gained 11 ozs. in 10 days, and the dr. was pleased to see that. She also has grown an inch and a half. She is now 21.5 inches. Levi swears she has to be longer than that, but I watched the nurse measure her, and she did a good job.




Not a whole lot else to report... We have a rather busy week planned. Tommorow our healthy families case manager is coming by to meet Lauren. I haven't seen her since I was 40 weeks pregnant. I don't think I have mentioned her here before, but I was asked when I was 20-something weeks pregnant. At first I declined, thinking it was a income-based program (knowing we wouldn't qualify) but it's not, and it provides a lot of information for baby development. She's a wonderful lady and always has great learning tools and info.
Thursday I have to take my car to the dealership, my temperature control on my driver side seems to not be working. And thats not good now that it's getting cold. We are also meeting my friend Amanda for lunch that day.
Friday, I am going to attempt an OKC trip with Terra to get a christmas tree at hobby lobby. Ours broke last year, and I absolutely loved it. But now that we have a baby swing and other things in the living room, we need a tall-skinnier one anyways.
Well, I guess it's about time to warm up the soup I made last night... I'll post later!
Shannon


3 comments:
ckg n, grandma
man alive she has some big blue eyes!!! too cute! almost 10 lbs at a month???? She is DEFINITELY eating enough! lol I don't think Evan was 10 lbs till at least 3 months! you go mom!
Oh, she is getting so big! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment