First off is Lauren asleep in the car last night on the way to Hunter's school play, 'A Salute to Oklahoma'. Some may know that we are celebrating our 100th year, and yes Lauren is a centennial baby. She started loosing her pacifier, so I grabbed the camera and got this with the setting sun light.

Next: Everyday, Lauren becomes even more alert, and her most recent milestone, she found her mobile in her swing. Sometimes she will watch it for a long time, it's so cute. I can only imagine what she is thinking.
Here are two snapshots from Hunter's play. One during, and one afterwards... He was so proud!


Finally, today Grandma and I took Lauren to Hunter's Halloween party at school. They are never very exciting, they weren't even allowed to wear their costumes. Which stood for a lot of mad and dissapointed kids. Hunter begged to hold Lauren to show all the kids his little sister. He is so proud, like it's his accomplishment!







2 comments:
She sure is a cutie! They change so much everyday. I love when they notice their hands. She will check them out like she does her mobile. It is the cutest! Its fun to watch them learn new things. She is so curious and sweet. Hunter sure is a cute and proud big brother. Take care!
Too fun! Hunter is an awesome big brother!!! You gotta love that! Can't wait to see halloween pics!
Post a Comment