Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

Here are a few pictures from halloween night... Lauren and I passed out candy to all the little trick-or-treaters. It was fun, but she bailed on me early and slept most of the time. All of our neices and nephews came by to show off their costumes.



Well, I have my post partum checkup on Monday. But I had to go to the dr. today last minute. I have been having these attacks in my stomach and right side area. After some discussion with the dr. he thinks ( and I think) it's my gallbladder. So I have an ultrasound scheduled that morning at the hospital. So for the first time, Lauren will stay with grandma all day... it will just be too hard to do everything that day lugging her along.
Well, thats it for now... check back later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping Lauren was so much fun! Now I want you to stop teasing these people and tell them the truth! Lauren is NOT spoiled, she is the perfect child and continues the tradition of all my grand and great grand children - Smart and Beautiful!!! Grandma

Monica said...

awe I love those photos! I must say I'm LOL at Gramdma's comment!!! that's a proud grandma if I ever have seen one!