This is quite funny, especially Levi, so make sure you watch him...
Our Healthy Families case worker came by yesterday. She brought by a fun activity for me to make Lauren a sandwich baggie book. She stressed on the choking hazard, but it is a fun activity. I am learning so much about how babies learn, and about their 'windows of opportunities'. I'm glad I was asked to join the program, it has been an awesome learning tool.
I realized I haven't posted on Lauren and how things are going at the daycare. First off, let me say, Lauren loves Andrea. And Andrea has a little girl, I believe she is four or almost four, and Lauren loves her as well. Which is great for Andrea, because her newest baby (7 weeks) does not like her big sister! hahaha! People keep asking me if it was hard to go back to work... I keep saying no, not really. Don't get me wrong, a big part of me would have loved to stay home and play with her all day. But another big part of me didn't want to stay home with her when she's fussy, just teasing. But in all reality, It's kind of nice to have a break, and I think it makes my evenings more enjoyable with Lauren. Plus it's good for Lauren to get interaction with other children.
Well thats about it for now... I'll see what I can do for tomorrow.


1 comment:
VERY cool page! Love the color combination!
PS. I totally hear you on the going back to work. I love my baby(soon to be babies) but I need a get away too.
Post a Comment