like I needed a hole in my head... but alas, I have found one!!!
Digital scrapbooking!
It's not at all feasible right now to try and drag out all my traditional scrapbooking stuff. But I have become the master of 'boppy computer time' with Lauren. And today, I found all kinds of digital goodies. So I played around a bit. This is another picture from our photoshoot, our second only family portrait.

I could almost justify switching over to digital scrapbooking only... however I just invested in to a expensive die-cutter for my real paper, so I better stick with it for now. I also have to say I have missed my 'hands-on" crafting therapy, so I doubt I jump that fence just yet.
Everything else is good here... not much to post...


2 comments:
Looks awesome!!! Love that photo!
This picture is 'Great'! The more natural you can get in a picture the better!!!
Post a Comment