Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sooooooo much to post...

First off, let me apologize for not having updated for a week. My computer was invaded by a virus (completely my fault) and so it's been getting an over-haul. So in between trying to download/install all my old programs, I thought I would take a minute to give an update...

Here is another one of my digital scrapbook layouts:



Below is another picture from our first shoot... I took Lauren back to JC Penney's today to have her two month pictures done, and finish up those "baby" pics. It was a wonderful shoot; The people after us didn't show up, so that extended our picture time. We got some shots with our rings on her toes, some sleeping pictures, and even the cutest naked butt picture! I can't wait to see them... But I have to admit, I am disappointed in myself. Usually I shop around, and now several hundreds of dollars in portraits later, I find out that SEARS offers your portraits on a cd... I could do so much more with the ones off the cd. But you can bet, we will be trying SEARS for her 6 month pictures.


I took these in the yard the other day. The hat Hunter is wearing is an old one of Levi's that he just had to keep. It really is too big for him, but I couldn't resist taking some pics. I am quite please with his solo shot. When we were done, he asked if he asked if I wanted a picture of me and Lauren, and of course I couldn't day no... Hunter is very good with a camera, and can take some decent pictures. He took one of my favorites of me and Levi at the zoo when he was only 4 years old.












I am including a short video of Lauren smiling. Grannie Betty came over the other day, and I was able to get a few grins on video... I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up. She already holds her head up well at 7 weeks, and is wanting to talk so bad. I swear yesterday I got what was probably the start of a laugh. Soon it will be laughs and more coos and giggles.




4 comments:

CJensen said...

Wow! Lauren is looking so grown up already!

Anonymous said...

You did well! grandma

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Hey girl! You guys look so happy and she is getting so big. I am so glad that you are enjoying every minute. Hunter took a great shot of the two of you:)

Talk to you soon. Miss ya~

Anonymous said...

Granny Betty is as foolish about Lauren as the rest of us. I still think this little video is so cute. Love, grandma.