

Last night, I fed Lauren some cereal, and a bottle of formula, and put her down to sleep in her bassinet. She woke up only minutes later, so I rocked her back to sleep, but this time, I tried the belly again, and guess who slept from 9-2 all on her own in her bassinet. I actually got to enjoy my side of the bed last night for a while. It was sooo nice. I hope to eventually have her sleeping there all night.
We had a wonderful baby moment today. This one is big enough to make note of... sitting in her daddys lap today, mommy bent over her and made all those disgusting baby talk sounds and faces... and Lauren just grinned real big, and talked back. She actually cooed and kept smiling. The more I did it, the more she grinned big and jabbered. Levi and I both couldn't stop smiling. Especially daddy. And no, I didn't have my camera handy, and once I did, she was done. But all in due time, I will be able to catch it on film.
Last night the youth at church went trick-or-treating for UNICEF... the kids had a lot of fun walking the streets and seeing their boxes fill with money. This wonderful idea was brought up by one of my newest friends, Shena. She's my age, and is very active in our church. She makes me want to do more. I wanted to walk with them, but at the time, Lauren was having nothing to do with that... After the walking, they came back for snacks and games. The first was wrap the mummy, and Hunter got to be the mummy. He had the most fun busting out of it once they were done.
Well, I think thats pretty much it for today. Hunter has a school play tomorrow night, 'Oklahoma'... I will try to get there early and get a seat so I can get some decent pictures... last's years Christmas play was terrible, we sat way in the back.
Well, hope everyone is doing great, be sure to email us or drop a comment.
The Fry's





2 comments:
:o) :o) :o) I get all filled with warm fuzzies for you when I hear about Lauren jabbering and interacting with you!! Isn't that just the greatest? Luke probably thinks his mama is nuts because the first times he did it, I smiled and cried at the same time. Ha! I have yet to get a really good session on video...
I can just see it now... My Ev is going to be the same way. This gives me something to look forward to!
Post a Comment