Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday


This is as close of a smile as I have been able to get on camera so far... Grandma DeLeta just loves to hold Lauren, and Lauren loves to be held. Every day I am amazed at how much better she is getting. For one who hated the swing two weeks ago, we now like to fall asleep in it. She gets a little more content everyday, thus leading me to relax more. In turn,I think she senses that I am a little happier and more relaxed, and so she's happier and more relaxed. And she's learning that when she calls, I come, and so she knows that she can count on me. She sleeps so much better now, and can be content for longer in her seat or swing, giving me a few extra minutes too.

Our church has been having a parenting class on Wednesday nights, so we are going to attempt to go tonight. I like being around everyone and seeing them more than just on Sunday. So I think I'll benefit from it in a lot of ways. So far I have enjoyed staying at home, but I do miss being around people. I'm such a people person.


Just a couple of snapshots DeLeta caught of me and baby girl... I swear if it weren't for DeLeta, I wouldn't have any pictures of me and Lauren hardly.

So I find myself calling Lauren 'Sissy', just like I grew up being called. And Hunter is 'Bubba', so I guess it's a family thing.
The weather has been cool the last couple of days, so I finally found an excuse to have her don all those cute hats we recieved. Fall is definitely here!
















This is another meat market picture... Our local gocerer, Gerald, loves to weigh the new babies. So we did Lauren's one month today. She was a shopping 9 lbs. and 8 ozs. which is a lot more than monday's weigh-in at the dr. office. But she had clothes and a full belly today...


Well, I guess that's all there is to post today... I'll be snapping more pictures, and posting as we go, so make sure you check back... It won't be long, and she'll look different again... they grow so fast. It's hard to beleive it's already been five weeks!


Lots of Love to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking kids! Of course, I'm prejudiced. grandma

Monica said...

good for Deleta! tell her to keep snapping! you'll be so happy that you did later. I think I have about 6 photos of myself with Evan. : ( This time is going to be different!