Thursday, September 27, 2007

A week old today!!!

I cannot believe miss Lauren is a week old already! I hope it doesn't go by too fast. Levi said it won't be long and we will be buying her a car... I can't imagine that life seems to be going by so fast.

Sleeping is getting a little better. I notice she stays up a little longer in between feedings during the day. She really is a good baby, but a tad spoiled! She likes being held, but that's ok, I don't really mind (for right now anyways). She has a touch of reflux, so I have to hold her up for a while as it is after feedings. And it's so hard not to just hold her and kiss her all the time. We had our first outing today. We drove south 15 miles to Hobart to do a little gift shopping, and I was quite proud that she slept the whole way and was such a good baby.

As for me, I am feeling much better. I literally feel 20 pounds lighter. I was so proud to jump on the scale yesterday and find that I am at my pre-pregnancy weight, and today I am wearing a pair of my old jeans. And I have to say, it feels sooooo good.

So I finally felt a little more inclined to play with the camera today. I took 63 facial shots trying to catch a smile... no luck... but thank goodness for digital cameras huh?



Love Levi, Shannon, Hunter and Lauren!

4 comments:

CJensen said...

I can not believe that you are already back to your prepregnancy weight! It always takes me about 9 months to a year to get back!! Lucky girl!

Lauren is so adorable, My fav of those photos is the middle one! What a doll, she is already looking different, isnt' it amazing?

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

I personally love the last shot!!! The last two are both so precious. I cannot believe you are back to pre-pregnancy weight...you are awesome.

Adrienne said...

I know what you mean about getting back down to your pre-pregnancy weight. I was surprised it happed so quick for me, too! I was chunky before getting pregnant, so now I'm hoping (since I'm bf'ing) that he'll suck more weight off me. Ha!

I love the 2nd picture, too. Don't stop taking pics, and don't think you'll "just take pictures later" because "later" they've already put on a pound or two. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Girl...and you weer so worried with the weight thing....so proud of you...just keep eating healthy for you and her.

I LOVE the 2nd picture for sure.

Can't wait to hold her again.
Dana