Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Check!... and Check!

Well, I can officially check two more things off my list...

The rocking horse that Levi lovingly putting together... seriously, he got all into it and enjoyed it!

and while he was attempting that, I proudly put the highchair together myself!

I would have let him take my pic, but folks, I'm here to tell you, I look H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. I have bags under my eyes and I'm pale as can be. But I just keep telling myself it's only a matter of days! And I guess it could be a lot worse. I don't think it would be too bad, if I could just get a little sleep... maybe soon enough I will. The contractions have started back up again, had a couple that were quite noticable.

I am so proud of the set I picked out. She now has the matching highchair, carseat, stroller, and swing. This really must have been a green and pink year for me... As I find myself starting her baby scrapbook, it's also pink and green.

























I have every intention of going to work tomorrow, as I never know if it's my last... but I'm hoping since my grandma will be here Thursday, that I can take that morning to get a few things done and get her settled in. If we are still going like this by Friday, I will try to work my half day, and then I have a dr. appointment at 2.

Saturday is 'D' day, and I think Levi would really like for her to be born on his birthday, and I have a friend that swears she feels thats the day as well, she has a vibe... So I guess we'll see. Grandma doesn't think I'll make it til then... and I have other friends teasing me that it will be October! I don't think soooo! :)

Well, I'm off to bed... Love and hugs to everyone!

3 comments:

CJensen said...

glad you were able to get so much done! I hope little Lauren makes her appearance soon, I can't wait to see photos!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

You guys are so cute! And I'm sure you don't look horrible!! I cannot wait for her arrival. You are such a trooper going to work.

The lawyers actually wanted that shot wide so you could read the Supreme Court of New York..lol. They were a lot fun though.

Anonymous said...

I love Pink and Green together. I think you have done such a nice job with all the pretty girly things. I get on here everyday to check and see how you are comming along. Last week when you didnt blog anything for almost the whole week I told my mom I think had Lauren. I am so excited for you all. He did a wonderful job on the rocking horse! And I know them high chairs are tricky too. :) I have really enjoyed being a part of this with you. Thanks for sharing!