1 Day to go until my princess should arrive and I'm sitting here with nothing... I seriously hoped that she would have been here by now. I've talked to her, made promises of all kinds of hugs and kisses, and just about anything else I can think of, and still, she wants to be stubborn.
Grandma Tiger made it in yesterday afternoon. It was soooooo good to see her again. I have missed her! We finally shut it down last night at 10:30 when I could barely go anymore. We have so much to catch up on, and in a way, she's like the mom I don't have, we can just talk and talk, and it ranges from anything to everything. I really hope Lauren comes early enough that they get to spend some time together. Incase anyone has forgotten, 'Lauren' comes from my Grandpa Jack, his middle name was Laurence. Grandma is so pleased that we chose that name. (and while I'm on this... isn't it funny how you can love someone so much, even though they aren't 'blood'. You can love them more than those that are... Thats the true definintion of family, love without conditions. I've never known her, or thought of her as anything less than 'my' grandma. And she always will have a special place in my heart!... ok, I'm done being sappy! :) )
Well, I have a dr. appointment at 1:50 this afternoon. I'll be anxious to see what he thinks. I'll try to post an update tonight on progress and all that good stuff. Maybe some pictures too!
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't wait for your update!!! I am so glad you have your Grandma there with you!
Can't wait to hear the update either!!! It is so nice have your Grandma with you and that you are so close.
Post a Comment