Monday, September 17, 2007

Wednesday/Thursday is the day...

We will check in to Labor and Delivery Wednesday night to prepare for the indutcion of little Lauren. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow, and he will explain more then. So officially we have a date. Now if she just cooperates... if not, we are looking at a chance of a c-section, because she's being so stubborn and refuses to engage.

I'm so ready; I'm beyond ready, and can't stand that it's still three days away.

I'll try to work two half days and go from there. But I really need to rest on Wednesday, because from what I understand it will be a long night. Maybe she will decide to come on her own between now and then, but it's highly un-likely. In fact, what it's coming down to, was most likely the inevitable anyways. And that's because our Dr. darn near refuses to go past 41 weeks period.

We've played out possible scenarios, the major being 'was our date wrong'? But she measured right on at our last ultrasound, so most likely the date is correct, and we just have a stubborn baby on our hands. None the less, we have a date, and I feel better, and I am ready.

Shannon

2 comments:

CJensen said...

Atleast you know she will be here by Thursday, at the latest! Can't wait to see pics!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Good luck honey and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well and you don't have it to rough. Can't wait to see the little doll.