Wednesday, September 26, 2007

more pics

Here are some pictures from Tuesday morning, after being up all night... Literally, from 10:30-6 a.m. we got no sleep. However we slept all day and ironically enough, we slept really good last night as well...

We are content here... ... and not so happy here!!!















Life is starting to settle down a bit around here. We still had 5 visitors yesterday, but it doesn't seem to bother the princess, she will fall asleep in anyone's arms. We are about to venture over to grandma and grandpa's as soon as she wakes up...

Another bath picture... ... and being comforted by mommy...














And finally being loved by daddy...

3 comments:

CJensen said...

What a cutie!! Does her hair have a reddish tint, or is that the lighting? Yeah, that no sleep thing can be really tough..I know after a couple of weeks of it, I am a total zombie!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon I love all the photos. I came on here to see if you had any up and yippee you did. She is sooo cute. Congrats again. Hope you get some sleep soon. It's exhasting and I know and where are those darn directions they should come w/ right? LOL....take care

Monica said...

too cute! And the one of Levi and Lauren... PRICELESS!! That is one shot that captures his love for his baby!