Monday, September 17, 2007

Well... 40 weeks and 2 days!

I was going to wait til later this morning to post today... but seeing how it's 3:30 am and I can't sleep, I'll post now.

We went to the dr. Friday, and unfortunately we have had absolutely no progress, and all those contractions didn't do a lick of good. So the dr. wants to see me Tuesday, and we will talk about inducing Thursday or Friday. However, if an induction is needed, and judging by my 'signs' it will be, I think Levi and I have agreed to call first thing this morning and see how soon he can do it. What's a few days earlier?
On top of that, the fact that grandma Tiger is here, and will be leaving Sunday puts an even bigger damper on things. If we were to be induced Thursday or Friday, that would put me coming home from the hospital Saturday or Sunday at the earliest, and she leaves Sunday.

I feel so weak, that I have let it get to this point, but I really am desperate... I'm tired and my body needs a break. I would worry more about 'what if our date is wrong, or are we too early?'; but the ultrasound clearly showed the other day that we are on schedule, and my body is just not cooperating. The dr. is concerned that he head was engaged almost at 37 weeks, and now she's back high. And to add more, she's definitely running out of room. I have a permanent foot that sticks out my right side! hahaha!

So as soon as I hear from the dr. later this morning I will post an update...

On a happier note, I have some b-day party pics to share. We had a nice quiet party for Levi, and his big 3-0! The icecream cake was wonderful, and the company was quite enjoyable.
Hunter was more interested in holding the newest member of the family, James Riggs (9/11/07, Tommy and Darlenes baby), the he didn't even budge on the ice-cream cake. He can't wait til he can hold Lauren too. Hunter has always held the new babies, and loves it! He's a natural! But I'm anxious to see how he handles the diapers!
He did get some cake exentually, just when everyone else was done!

Hunter remembered looking at some truck floor mats with his dad at their last Wal-Mart adventure, and decided thats what he wanted to get him for his birthday. Grandma Tiger got hims some nice hunting socks and gloves, and he was happy.

Other than that, things are going pretty good here. Tiger has helped around the house as much as she can. The biggest thing is she keeps the laundry caught up, and thats a huge help in itself! We enjoyed our Saturday together, although we both act like 90 year old crippled ladies! lol! Hunched over backs - frequent bathroom stops - and bench rests! But it's nice not to have to try and keep up with someone either.


Well, maybe I will try and get some sleep now... it's almost 4. I doubt I go to work, like I orginally planned, in the morning.



Keep me and little Lauren in your prayers everyone!


No comments: