Hey all! 38 Weeks today!!!!!!!!!!! We went to the dr. yesterday and I was pleased to hear we are progressing. He said don't get too excited, it could still be two weeks, but I was glad to hear good news. his only concern, she has moved back up a little bit, and he thought that was odd. Once they get 'down in there', generally they stay. She's definitely showing her stubborn side already...
Here are some pictures from the photoshoot two weekends ago... overall I was pretty pleased, but I wish we had gotten a few more 'idea' shots I had...

Not much else to report... I plan to wrap up a few small things this weekend at the house and call it good.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Lots of love!
Shannon
4 comments:
I love the one w/ you wrapped in the white sheet. That is absolutely gorgeous. How nice they all turned out though. Great Job! You will cherish those forever!!!
reat photos! I love the darker one of your belly! Awesome!
I love your photos, they turned out well! :) It will be neat to look back on them one day.
gorgeous! you know which is my fav!!!
Post a Comment