Hey everyone! Life has been really busy as usual around here. Lauren is growing like a weed. Every day I think she changes more and more... She's finally starting to want to smile when I play with her. I know it won't be long and we'll have coos and giggles too.The picture to the left is the first time she stayed somewhere without moma for longer than five minutes. We decided to trip up to the city Saturday and do some shopping and get some pictures taken. Well, before hand, I need to clean the car out a bit and do a few things around the house. But someone wouldn't let me! I had just fed her and changed her, and I couldn't set her down to save my life. So I trotted over to grandma's, and she took miss Lauren, started rocking her, and had her asleep in no time. So I took an hour for me, and got things done.
Sleep at night is still pretty good. We are starting to sleep 4 hour stretches. And we almost always sleep til 8:30 or 9. We kinda have found a routine too. As soon as we get up, I can almost count on her being content long enough for me to jump in the shower. She sits in her pink bouncy seat in the bathroom floor and stares at our statue. Usually I will stay in there until she starts getting fussy again. Then it's off to eat and sleep for a bit.
I finally got desperate enough to buy the book, "The Happiest Baby on the Block"... I'm hoping to get some help out of it. Lauren will be four weeks old on Thursday and she still is not able to be content for very long. I can't imagine that daycare will take too kindly to holding my fussy baby all day.

Today my best friend Terra came down from Clinton and helped me around the house. But first we made a much needed trip to Elk City to eat chinese food and go to Wal-mart. Afterwards, we swung by my old work place, Dean's Greenhouse (I ran the retail at Cordell almost four years ago), and picked out a few pumpkins. I definitely took this one home with me!!!

Well, not much else to bore you with. I mean I could, but then ya'll might not want to some back! hahaha... As soon as the Penney's pictures come in, I'll post some.
Sending our love!
The Fry's!


3 comments:
Her face IS changing! Isn't it so exciting and amazing to watch them grow and develop? Let me know what you think of that book. I keep hearing about it.
She is so stinking cute and make the most adorable little pumpkin!!!
She is sooooo CUUUUUTE!!! Love that little outfit! Glad you brought that one home : )
Post a Comment