Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On February 22, we had a "brush fire"...

... and her name is Lauren. We call her "brush-fire" because of her very wild hair.

She slept in our bed for some reason this night, and in the morning, she thought it was time to play! She had a lot of fun:




Wake up sleepy head!

Hi!!!


Where is Lauren???

There she is!!!!


Oh that's so funny!!!!


Isn't it dad? Isn't I funny?



OOOOOOOOOHH! Blue's Clues!!!!


"We just got a letter"... so we have to dance!



Thank you for tuning in to the adventures of Little Miss Lauren Nadine.
Be on the look out for the next installment of Lauren: Table Top Dancer!

4 comments:

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

LOL!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get home! grandma
To see this sweet baby, of course. Her hair has grown so much. grandma

Amber said...

Aaaaw sooo cute! Those pictures of her remind me of my own little wild thing in mornings and after naps! Sweet!!!

Monica said...

omgosh her hair is getting soooo long! She is so grown up! How does this happen? wasn't she just born last week?