When we stayed at the city, we got a suite room, with a sitting area. And of course Lauren had to check it all out. While I was getting us ready to go eat dinner, after our swim, I came from the bathroom and saw this...
I moved in closer to get a better shot...
I truly think she was contemplating jumping to the chair directly in front of her...
This is where I yelled at her to get down, and she thought it was funny!
She finally listened, and proceeded to get down...from getting a spanking... I couldn't restist.
Then she thought it might be cute to play peek-a-boo in the curtains...
Levi took this picture before we headed out for Red Lobster.Sorry for the horrible shots... My flash wasn't cooperating and I didn't have time to try and set the camera, I just snapped away. Sometimes these moments are fleeting... Like the next 'episode' you will receive, complimentary with video. It's cuuuuuutte! So be on the look out!







2 comments:
I literally laughed out loud when I saw the first photo. These are soooo cute! And you are right, sometimes it doesn't matter the quality of the photos. All that matters is that the photos are of quality moments!
I'mso impressed that she knows the way to get down - that's a real moment! Cute photos, as always. I will see you Saturday! grandma
Post a Comment