I first wanted to share these not-so-cute but very important pictures. Last week, when I wasn't feeling so well, Levi took Lauren down to the barn with him to gather eggs for the first time. In fact this is the first time he has really taken her by himself. Well I should count the one time he picked her up from daycare, and they went grocery shopping. Since then, Levi has even took her coyote hunting with him. She's finally getting a an age where he can enjoy her. Still can't change diapers, but he's getting there. Makes me so proud. And sad, because she's growing up:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I also wanted to share this:

There is nothing like living in a state where it is 70 degrees one day, and freezing the next. And people wonder why they are sick?
Finally, I'm sharing another lauren post. She's so full of cute-ness these days. This paticular night, she was enjoying her noodles a little too much. She for-goed the spork and figured it was easier to just suck it off the plate. So that's exactly what she did:
.jpg)
.jpg)




3 comments:
Only 1 thing wrong with this post: no Shannon pic! The other two are cute, but only 2/3 of the bunch. Shannon, the weather here sure builds character - anything that intense has got to be good for us! grandma
Sorry to hear you were not feeling well, and happy to hear you are now feeling better. I LOVE the slurping of noodles! She is sooo cute!
LOL at the noodle slurping! That is definitely a memory to cherish.
I'm sorry your back has been having issues. you know I understand that!
Feel better!
PS. want to see the new studio!
Post a Comment