I found my old WayOutWest Blog, and copied some pictures off it.
I remember the day that Levi and I went to spend some time together in Elk City, and I wanted to stop by Rebecca's House of Coffee to see the "Oilfield Cowboy", and Sam Hagen was there. I was so inspired. He just took his camera everywhere with him and took wildlife and nature shots.
I grew up on Marty Stouffer's Wild America.
What more can I say.
At the time I took these pictures, I had a very crappy, Konica Minolta camera.
But I was happy.
So today, I want to share:









3 comments:
I'm pretty sure you could use any old camera available and you would get beautiful photos! Are those trees sticking out of icy water in the 4th one down?
as I've always said... beautiful.
In the picture of the ferns, the curl of the new one can be deep fried like okra and it is delicious! And THEY say Oklahoma isn't pretty! Grandma
Post a Comment