I could be wrong, but I believe Lauren is going to be a natural at horse riding. She loves them, and she's not afraid of them. She holds the reins, on her own, while riding, and she has pretty good balance.I have to share about the first time I met my mom at 15 since I was 3 years old. I had drew these pictures of horses and had pinned them up on my wall... They had been up for a while. When my mom came to see me, she was in awe, because two of the pictures I had drawn, looked a lot like her horses. Shiloh and Annie... it's was crazy. I never knew my mom growing up, but I had (still have) an extraordinaire passion for the huge animals. I love them. I think Lauren does too. I really think sometimes 'it's in your blood'. Like hunting is in my husband's blood... all kinds of hunting. I swore off on marrying a farmer, and I think being a hunter's wife is just as bad. Not quite, but almost! hahaha!
Getting ready for the weekend and seeing 'J' man...



We should be making a trip home soon to get my horse and visit. I was supposed to go home a week ago, and we weren't able to make it. I feel bad about it too... I missed a wedding.
Life is busy as usual.
I wish I was witty and funny and made my blog more interesting.
Sorry, your just stuck with pictures and rambling.
Anyone listen to Gil Gross, the stand in for Paul Harvey? I've got a post coming soon about that, ughhhh!



3 comments:
That is soo awesome that she takes soo well to horses like that.
I wish we had somewhere to take Nick to see horses where he could eventually learn to ride them (considering he won't even SIT on those ride on toys/cars let alone make them move... I don't think this is something we'd be doing even if there was somewhere to go close to us LOL)
LOL!
Your blog is interesting to me!! Or I wouldn't keep coming back to read it!! I love to see what you are doing!!
she does look like a natural!
Keep posting and we'll keep reading!
I like your blog, Shannon, it helps me stay current with important people. grandma
Post a Comment