Monday, March 23, 2009

I hate MONDAYS!!!!

This is just a taste of my Monday. Join me if you care to...

  • I hate RUDE AND DEMANDING PEOPLE (can't specify)
  • I hate THAT THE DRUG REP TRIED TO LET ME KNOW I HAD SOMETHING IN MY TEETH, AND I DIDN'T GET IT!
  • I hate STANDING IN LINE FOR 30 MINUTES AT SUBWAY, ONLY TO NOT BE SATISFIABLE FULL. When is dinner time?
  • I hate BEING DOOPED.
  • I hate HIATAL HERNIAS.
  • I hate THAT MY DR. PEPPER TASTED SO GOOD TODAY. I was doing so good.
  • I hate THAT MY WEEKEND IS GONE.
  • I hate "GREEN LIZARDS". But I love that it makes the hiatal hernia feel better.
  • I hate BEING SO BUSY.
  • I hate DIRTY TANNING BEDS!


  • I hate MONDAYS!!!!!

I may start this tradition EVERY Monday, sure makes me feel better. Feel free to post what you hate about Monday, or any day in my comments or on your blog. I think I hate saying hate so many times.


Just wanted to share some pictures from the park on this past Saturday.





I'm off to bed. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Angela V. said...

I'm hoping you'll have a better Tuesday! Thanks for the comments over on my blog, they are much appreciated! I got the puffy paint markers at a scrapbook shop around here, but I am thinking you could probably find them at a Michaels or JoAnn's...maybe even Wal-Mart!