Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow Day!!!

First let me just say:

IT ACTUALLY SNOWED!!!!!!!

I just can't believe it!!! It really snowed. A good snow. First the first time in two years we got a great snow!

I am so happy, can you tell?

Baby girl didn't like it yesterday, but today for some reason she was a little happier to be out there. She loved eating it. She couldn't fit into her snow suit that Grandma Tiger bought her,
I was so bummed. So she had to make due with Hunter's hand me downs... 3T coat and camo pants, which was bitter-sweet to see. I can't believe that he has already grown up so much. He just came in soaking wet from playing in a snow-ball fight with the neighbor kids.

Sorry, I think I went a little picture crazy!!!

(I also used a photoshop action to boost the colors in these from Pioneer Woman)












I'm so sorry for the picture overload, couldn't help myself!

Well I'm off to make some shrimp etouffee. Yummy!

More posts on the way!






3 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Shannon! It's Teresa from Art From the Heart Photography saying congratulations on winning the newborn boy's hat from Baby Gap on my blog giveaway this week! Please let me know where to send your prize. My email address. is teresanorris (at) att.net or you can contact me through my blog or website. Thank you, and congrats again!

PS Your photos are great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pictures - glad I'm a great granny and don't have to play in the snow any more! grandma

Angela V. said...

Wow! Snow at the end of March! That's crazy! Great photo's though!