I could make one of these! At least, when I sewed, I could! But these are beautiful! AS I remember, cutting the strips is the hardest part and it takes so long. If you attempt to make one, make labels for your strips and pin them on the strips as you cut. It's kind of like making a German chocolate cake: you have to keep your mind on where you are going and how you are to get there, then you have to know when to stop. grandma
1 comment:
I could make one of these! At least, when I sewed, I could! But these are beautiful! AS I remember, cutting the strips is the hardest part and it takes so long. If you attempt to make one, make labels for your strips and pin them on the strips as you cut. It's kind of like making a German chocolate cake: you have to keep your mind on where you are going and how you are to get there, then you have to know when to stop. grandma
Post a Comment