
I can't understand why my pictures look so awful on blogger. I've never noticed it before, but it's awful. On my home computer they are awesome and bright and tack-sharp... be aware that I may be switching blogs to wordpress.
The challenge for this week was a pouting 'face'.
Immediately I knew the picture I was going to post. This is my best friend's (read sister by choice) daughter, miss "M". I took this just the other night in front of the black sheet with some lights. I couldn't believe how good this turned out!
I really love this site!!! It's so much fun. And there are tons of talented people on there.
I'm still working on my photography site, but as soon as I have it going, I'll let you know.



9 comments:
what a beauty! and i saw your pdub button! i love her too!!
im not in texas. we are in georgia.
Oh, my! None of the pictures I've looked at tonight made me laugh like this cutie! Great photo!
Oh my word! I love it! Even pouty you can tell how beautiful she is!
AWWWW, How do you resist that face?! So cute!
what a sweet little pout! she's adorable and you captured that beautifully!
What they all said... grandma
This is so cute: my favorite so far. Those tears would definitely win me over.
This face cracks me up - i love it! great shot :-)
Post a Comment