Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Spring days

Yesterday we spent a little time sitting outside with grandma and grandpa. Lauren had a lot of fun running around. And I got my exercise chasing her.

She thought grandma needed to hold some rocks. Grandma would throw them back out into the driveway only to find Lauren rounding up some more. When Grandma told her no more, she took them to papa.

These were shot with my old Nikon D100... I think I almost forgot how to use the thing. I'm pretty sure I don't miss it as far as shooting goes, but I do love it. It has meaning in me heart... or something like that! hahaha!

<------ I can't believe how we had ice less than a week ago, and then you find this everywhere. It's beautiful, and I am ready. I am so ready for long warm days, snow cones, kids laughing outside, like they are doing now. I'm ready for ball games and if I'm lucky, some horse back riding. Days at the lake and nights in the backyard by the pond.


I'm also ready for summer photo shoots... families, seniors, babies. You name it. I got a call today for an auctioneer looking to get some good pictures for advertising. I think it will be a lot of fun.






I'm working on a post about Bear... this is Bear... and bear goes everywhere. I have tons of bear pictures in all of his travels with the little princess. I'll be bringing that to you soon. Also soon to come is my little natural horse lover.

I have scheduled for several posts to publish in the next week, so be on the look out.

I hope everyone is doing good. It would be nice to hear from some of you.

3 comments:

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Oh look at Bear - he looks soo well loved! We have a monkey that holds that same place in our family - I'm actually working on a scrapbook layout of him!! LOL

I am glad to see Lauren is enjoying playing out in the gorgeous weather!!

I am soo loving getting to take Nick outside too! It's amazing what the fresh air is doing for both of us..it puts me in a better mood.. and his sleep is better on the days we've gotten out of this stuffy house!

Monica said...

I can't believe that you have flowers on your trees~ I'm afraid we have a ways to go for that up here. Cant' wait to see more posts!

Anonymous said...

Great job as usual. grandma