Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jumping on the band wagon...... again

I was once on blogger, for my 'so-called' then photography a couple of years ago... But It was just too boring for some people I think. Then I met a co-workers daughter, who is also preggo and lives in the UK, and she posts on blogger for all of her family in the states to see. Then Monica emails me late last week, and she has started a blog of her son, and suggests to me that I should do the same for my 'Fry Baby'... Talking to my newest and 'favorite-est' (yeah I know, that's not a word! lol!) cousin-in-law, Valarie, she asks if I have any pictures to share...

So I guess we can try it and see how it goes! I have a lot of family that lives out of state, I'm sure that this will be a nice way to keep them updated. I had recently considered seriously creating and mailing a monthly newsletter, like my grandpa Galen does... But then I realized, I just couldn't commit to something so massive. I have no idea how he does it!

So why not here? It's easy, it's free, and it's instant gratification; as soon as I post, all can see! I'll try to spend the next couple of days back-dating on pictures and events to catch some of you up...
I miss each and everyone of ya'll, I wish I could be closer!

Shannon


24 Weeks! (6 months!)

1 comment:

Monica said...

YAY!!! Now we can share with each other!!! LOVE IT!!!