Friday, June 15, 2007

Comments...

I realize that blogging is new to a lot of you... and some of you have been kind enough to email me back and tell me how you are doing.

But there is a handly little do-dad at the bottom of each of my posts, named 'comments'. If you click on that button, you can leave a comment to tell me you were here, to say hi, or tell me that my blog is boring! lol! Whatever it be, I just thought I would tell ya'll. You can also see other people's comments.

But please feel free to email me. I really do like to hear from everyone and write back, and promise to do so! And be sure to scroll down, I have had some tell me they missed previous posts because they didn't look all the way to the bottom...

Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon!!! The baby's room is adorable!! And I like the video too! I'm glad to see that everything is going well. E-mail me ans I;ll tell you what the doc said last time we went k? TTYS.

*Love*
Chandal
XOXOXOXO