First things first when Levi comes home, on a daily basis, is his genuine fur-baby Dixie at the door to greet him! But since she especially missed him for two and a half days, she was extremely more welcoming than usual. He managed to make it in the door and set his bag down before a little 8 pound daddy's girl was climbing up his legs... that were sunburned of course, which forced him to pick her up.
For those of you that have never witnessed a 'Dixie' weclome, she's not just ecstatically happy with uncontrollably wagging of her stub tail, but she also 'talks' to you. And 'talks' and 'talks'... She gives doggie kisses and hugs. And she doesn't have an ounce of self control!
I managed to get this picture while Levi was trying to view the nursery, when a certain little someone decided she was not done with her welcoming. What a spoiled rotten thing... I can't imagine how she will handle the new baby.
All is well in the Fry household. We are still waiting on the hotwater heater part, that should be here today. So here's to taking a shower at my house tonight, I hope!I'm also proud to announce I am the new owner of a Serta King Size Memory Foam bed, that should be being delivered sometime this morning. I finally got through to Mr. Fry, and we made the purchase yesterday on my lunch hour. So I'll be praying for better nights sleep during this pregnancy. Levi however did inform me 'that he didn't think a new bed was going to help my growing belly situation'... such a smarty, har har har! None the less he is happy as well, I just hope it's what he wanted. I made sure to inform him that this bed was his choice, just incase it doesn't suit him, it can't be blamed on me... hehehe
Well, I know this post is overdue, it should have been posted Sunday evening, but we were quite the travelers that day, as we had two cookouts to attend.
Oh! Hunter had a make-up game last night, and this baseball season has proved to be especially challenging for him. Last year he had such a good team and a slow pitching coach, but not the case this year. I believe our coach is an ex-semi-pro of some sort, and likes to pitch fast, real fast... so our boys have learned to play a better outfield while learning to hit, and all of our games are verl low score games.
So last night was 2-2 in the 4th inning, and Hunter proudly hit a driveline, after almost striking out, that got two of our boys home. The final score was 5-2, us with the win. So it was a good game.
Ok, I better get off here. I'll check back!
Lots of love to everyone!
Shannon


3 comments:
that is the sweetest picture!!
Uh oh! You are going to have your hands full when the baby comes. The dog is not going to want to share her daddy. How cute!
That is a sweet picture. I know you were all glad to have him home. I didnt see that baby time line last time either. That is really cool. Michelle was asking me how far along you are. I am going to tell her to come check that time line out. I like that. Take care! And enjoy that new mattress. ;) Priscilla
Post a Comment