So I have spent the last couple of nights trying to get the baby's room cleaned out so Terra and I can paint this weekend. Last night, Levi's little brother Rusty, and friend Phillip, were kind enough to come move out the daybed so that the painting will go a lot easier. I am really excited, and can't wait to see the final results! I know I still have a couple of months, but I really am starting to stress about all the things I still have yet to do. It just doesn't seem like I can get it all done, and of course I'm the impatient type, and I want it done now.
This week has been really busy again. I swear does it ever stop? Tuesday night, I had more baseball pics, and Wednesday I spent all morning in an out of town meeting. I have four more baseball team pics tonight, and tomorrow is my big Dr. appointment. I am supposed to be poked, pricked, and prodded. And I must say I'm not looking forward to it. One thing I will enjoy is hearing my little Lauren's heartbeat again. She must have decided to pop just in the last few days or so. I feel much much bigger. But I have to admit that it never ceases to amaze me. Levi swears I could stare at myself in the mirror all the time. I'm proud to say, so far still no stretch marks, knock on wood! But my belly button is another story... give it a couple of more weeks and it's defnitely going to be an 'outie'!
So Levi left this morning around 11 for his big fishing trip... Dixie and I will miss him so much. But I know he's excited, and I hope he catches a big one! He asked me late last night if I thought we had enough room for a big 'ol striper on the wall! hahaha! I said we'll see, and he added we just may have to build on... Well, I'm adding some weekly pictures, I'll try to post more on the dr.s appointment and nursery pregress this weekend!
Lots of love to you all! Be sure and email me!
UPDATE: Friday June 22, 2007
The painting went extremely well... So good, that we got it all done tonight, I figured it would have been Satuday too. Chris and Terra offered to help me go get the furniture and move it tomorrow. I am so excited, I can't wait to see it all in place. So I will have more pics to post tomorrow...

Terra took this of my belly! It really makes me look bigger, but it's not that bad, I think it's just the way I'm standing.
Dr. appointment went well. Gained three more pounds for a grand total so far of 12. We are officially in our third trimester too! The glucose stuff was horrible. So bad that I refuse to drink a pop right now at all. They drew blood twice as well. One will test for my antibodies. The first initial 12 week test showed me as RH negative, but after sending it off, they re-tested it and it came back as not negative. So they re-tested yesterday to check again and make sure. Other than that, the dr. mentioned more about my natural birth choices, and said we will talk even more at the next appointment. I think I may make a birth plan and type it out so there is no question of what I want... Well I'm tired...
Better get to bed! I'll post more tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment