Thursday, June 14, 2007

What a week! What a week!

I swear, just when you think life might slow down... wrong! People have called me out the wazoo for baseball and softball pics. I've scheduled atleast two a week until the end of June. But next week, I have one whole town, in one night. That includes their pee-wee, midgets, tee-ball, and coach pitch teams!

Not that I am complaining... no siree! (kinda sounds like it huh?) It means more money for 'Fry Baby'.

Hunter had a baseball game Tuesday night, which he played really well. Unfortunately, due to weather and a time crisis, I did not take any pics. His first up to bat, the coach whopped him in the back with the ball. And let's just say, the coach does not pitch slow. I could tell he wanted to cry, but after much applause from the stands, he stepped back up to bat, way away from the plate! lol! Almost to striking out, he hit a good one, and made it to second. Too bad he didn't drive-line that ball into the coach! He also played short-stop, and if there is one thing I can say Hunter is really good at, is throwing. He nailed three runners out like a pro! We were all so proud!

Tonight is a good friend of mine's baby shower after work. I can't believe how much fun all the shopping for her shower has been. Since I have enjoyed it so much, I'm also a hostess for another girl here at work next month. We also have four women at church, including me, who are pregnant! lol! I just love baby stuff!


Other than that, we have been blessed with rain... lots and lots and lots of rain! I don't think anyone is really complaining, we will take all that we can get. Before long it will be miserably hot and dry.

The guy that is doing our baby furniture called the other day. It's done. So I went by to look, and I am so glad that I decided on this instead of store bought. It's a beautiful olive green color with antique like inking. I can't explain it, but I promise as soon as it is home, I will post pictures. Levi took a nice look in the back bedroom the other day. He about had a heart attack. I must say it does look horrible, but like I told him ever so sweetly, it's all the baby's stuff! She's not even here and I'm blaming it on her! I assure him, once the dresser and armoire arive, it will appear so much neater. We have been blessed with tons of sacks full of baby clothes. I have contributed myself as well! Plus there are two rockers back there and still a daybed. It just looks worse than it really is!

Well, I'm off to go pick up balloons for this evenings events. I am posting my 26 week pictures from this morning, though they could be considered my almost 27 week pics. This dress really shows her off!




The b&w has to be my favorite so far!

Crazy windy hair and all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! she's grown so big in a couple of weeks!!! You are so cute!!!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Awesome dress and you look amazing in it. She is growing, isn't she? Good luck with all the sports photos...have a blast!

Anonymous said...

you look so good you have that so so cute pregnant glow...i love the black and white