

From the front, you can't really tell I'm pregnant.
Although this particular black shirt doesn't help.
Everything and everyone is good here. I had baseball pictures last night, and Hunter has his second baseball game tonight.
(Pic from Tuesday's night game, preparing to go up to bat)
I have a garage sale I have been preparing for a week for, early tomorrow morning. I have two more pictures next week, and I just can't believe I'm still going. I have been saving for our trip to OKC next month for the "Big Ultrasound".
We are having one of those 3D and 4D ultrasounds done. I cannot wait to see if she has his ears or mine! Not that either is a better choice, but for her sake, I hope it's mine. And I really hope she has his nose. Technology is amazing isn't it? You can actually see what your baby looks like, down to how much hair she has (if she takes after me, she won't have much), before they are even born.
My next appointment, 28 weeks, is June the 22 for my glucose test. I'm sure I won't have any problems with that. But he will do blood work and re-test my anti-bodies. At my 12 weeks, they were a little high...
Well I'll close for now.
Lots of love to everyone!


1 comment:
You look amazing and so happy!! Hunter's shot is great. He was very deep in thought and managed to not look at you...lol. Those 3D/4D ultrasounds sound so amazing. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment