Friday, June 29, 2007

Pond pics

So today I was amazed to find my newest lily finally bloomed! A pink lily! They are so hard to keep, this one is supposed to be a 'hardy', meaning it's supposed to survive our winters, so I guess we'll see.

Anyways, this post is just for fun, posting pics of my pond friends.







6 comments:

Monica said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

WILL THE BABY FURNITURE LOOKS REAL
GOOD OUR MONEY WAS SPENT REAL GOOD
WE LOVE IT,
THE POND IS PRETTY WE LOVE YOU
MOM IS HERE W/ME & LOOKING AT
YOUR STUFF BY FOR NOW

MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

WILL THE BABY FURNITURE LOOKS REAL
GOOD OUR MONEY WAS SPENT REAL GOOD
WE LOVE IT,
THE POND IS PRETTY WE LOVE YOU
MOM IS HERE W/ME & LOOKING AT
YOUR STUFF BY FOR NOW

MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you work too hard.
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love the pond! You did a great job. Them are so hard to keep so nice. My father in law has tried a few times. Beautiful flowers!

Lisa Marie Schwerdt said...

Great shots and beautiful pond, my dear!