Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mommy and Me!


Me and mommy on her first day home with me!


I snapped a bunch of pictures of miss priss in her jumperoo last night.
You can tell she felt good and was happy.















































































Well, yesterday was my official first day home. Although we spent half of it at work cleaning out my office and seeing the girls, it was still vastly different from a regular working day. I think so far, knowing that I will not return to work next week, or the week after, has been a weird and hard realization.

The girls all hugged me, even my boss, and that made me feel loved, and know that I will be missed. Poor Amanda, not only did she lose me, but in a short time, she will lose our other friend Chris. Now she has no one to pick on and call names! hahaha Luv you Amanda!


Part of me is sad to know the heck we have put Lauren through in our little daycare crisis. She stayed with four different people last week, and it has messed up her schedule pretty good. But I hope that we both will adjust to this new routine and be alright.

I had a ton of stuff I brought in from my office yesterday, so I had some major cleaning and re-arranging to do yesterday. I got the majority of it done, but tomorrow I will finish up.

Today we have big plans in the town of Elk. I have three exchanges to make at three different stores. Dry cleaning to drop off. House necessities to pick up. And a consignment store drop off to make.

Well, I hear the princess waking up. I need to clean up breakfast dishes, and head out to get it all done. It will be an all day affair I'm sure.

I hope everyone is doing good!

We send our love... especially to the girls at work. I promise, we'll come see you all often!

Love always,

Shannon and Lauren

1 comment:

Monica said...

holy cow those are some blue eyes!! I didn't realize how blue they were!

Love those jumperoo photos! She definitely looks like she's having fun!